Philly cheese steak ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renegadethreads

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lived in Philly (Hatfield technically well outside of Philly). Had Genos and Pats plus many others. Steak Stuffers is as close as you'll get around here at least. Plenty of good copies around that I wouldn't turn down, but just not the same. My favorite is actually a cheese steak hoagie that I used to get at the train station.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never been to Philly so I don't know how the cheese steak is there.

The Philly at 15th Street Grill in MWC is one seriously good sandwich. Juicy with lots of meat and cheese and the roll is toasted on the grill. Yeah, yeah, that's not how it's done out East. I don't care, I love it that way.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, I'm originally from South Jersey so I've had my share of cheese steaks. True, Jersey Mike's may not be the real deal--I haven't been to the Tulsa one--but the chain really is from Jersey! I'll have to try out Steak Stuffers someday.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gino's over Pats btw. Tacks makes the best in Reading. Ma's in Baltimore is awesome. My wife, who is from Reading, makes a outstanding homemade cheese steak.....when she finds the right rolls.

I'll be making my Bi Annual Reading trip for Yuengling Lager, Hippe's Ring Bolony, Kutztown Lebbanon Bolony, Sturgis Pretzels, Goods Blue bag Potato chips and 4 very fresh Johnny n Hahns specials.

+1 and it sucks you can't get Yuengling west of the Mississippi it's the only lager I will drink I hate all other lagers and beers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom