Pit Bull attacked my wife's German Shepherd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just picked him up.

i.imgur.com_ezDSkam.jpg

Awesome, you're a good man Junior

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome!

Pat that feller on the head for me.

Outstanding.
Well done, young warrior.

You now have an unconditional Friend.

Awesome, you're a good man Junior

Looking good!

Thanks, everybody. His wounds are very deep, and you can see muscle and bone. The vet wants it them left open to air so they can drain. Obviously he must be kept in the house so dirt doesn't get into the wounds. There is a really bad one on the inside of his left hind leg that is worse than this shoulder wound.

i.imgur.com_85KwixQ.jpg

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a big dachshund fan, would you share a pic of yours?

Yes, I'll find a couple here, in a minute. Those two dachshunds were going to be put to sleep, and no one would take them. I didn't want them either, but ended up with them. They are intelligent, and while unable to deter like a guard dog, they bark, and that is adequate to alert a person of intruders. I am going to see if Walmart carries Iodoform wound packing and Telfa Islands so I can do some proper wound care. I will impregnate the outside of the Island with a light application of Habanero juice. It will not enter the wound, but it may keep the dog from licking off the bandages.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We shaved him in the bath tub, bathed him, and did wound care. This is his new look, now. He has good anti microbial ointment that I apply into the wound cavities and he has oral antibiotics. I did the shave mainly so he does not shed all over the house.

i.imgur.com_s38uRPD.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom