Pit Bull attacked my wife's German Shepherd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quite the contrary, he responded to my link, and he knew it was the humans fault.
He was just protecting his "pack", I offered, Maybe the white would make a good member, If he had the time.
Big strong breeds just need to be offered a lower level of play, thats what they want.
Unfortunatly some humans dont have the ability to teach, Love, help animals, not different than ...some shouldnt have guns.
Its easier to ban them than it is to teach/learn from them. Guns and animals.
Maybe some humans should be banned, ha I know a few... ;)

I didn't comb 20 pages, but that's good to hear.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About to go to work in just minutes from now. Dog doing real good. Eating real good. Holds urine until walked outside on leash, never had an accident yet. Don't fret the hair cut, in two weeks he'll be darkened back up. I shave them all once every summer. Gotta go, will start a new thread and post recovery pics next week, this thread is getting too long. Thanks, everybody!!! Next week!!!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I shave my male GSD/ chow mix. He looks like a full grown black bear come spring and he's miserable until we shave him in June. Then he looks almost just like your shaved dog...small. lol

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shave my male GSD/ chow mix. He looks like a full grown black bear come spring and he's miserable until we shave him in June. Then he looks almost just like your shaved dog...small. lol

Odie gets a trim or two in the summer. This first one of the year always makes for an interesting thing to hang on the fence.

(dont smell too good either)

IMG_2432.JPG

IMG_2433.JPG

securitysix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My peer had a double coat. I never sheared him, but I did get after him with a horse brush every day from the time he started shedding to the time he stopped. Also made sure he had shade, let him dig in the dog pen to make a cooler place, and let him get in the pond as long as it had water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom