Pit Bull attacked my wife's German Shepherd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha! Thats my guard dog Odie:

He wants to be a lap dog so badly!

IMG_0631.JPG

My Gosh!!!

Thorgrim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
120 Acres...what is Odie? I used to have a great pyr that I had to put down about 6 weeks ago....he didn't have quite that much hair. He was a big boy though.

Junior Bonner, I'm glad to hear your dog is going to make it. Maybe you should consider another dog to pair up with yours in case he runs into trouble again.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
120 Acres...what is Odie? I used to have a great pyr that I had to put down about 6 weeks ago....he didn't have quite that much hair. He was a big boy though.

Junior Bonner, I'm glad to hear your dog is going to make it. Maybe you should consider another dog to pair up with yours in case he runs into trouble again.

I never thought of that. The sad thing is, all of our dogs are throw aways. We've got two dachshunds that are throw aways and now this mix, who has the oddest, most bizarre background of anything that has ever walked into my yard. A dog rumored to belong to an owner killed in a car wreck, who would wait for his master at the gas station. People asking whose dog he was, "Oh, we think he belonged to a person from out of state that got killed in that wreck." I have looked on the internet for recent MVAs around the Caddo area, and it is like chasing a phantom. But to get back to your suggestion, I don't buy dogs because, mainly because I just take in throw aways out of pity. When a stray comes up, I don't encourage it to stay, but if it does, then I will consider things like spaying or neutering, shots, vaccinations...

Yeah, get you a tibetan mastiff and invite the Pits to come play.
dovga.com_images_photo_2103_tibetan_mastiff_1000.jpg

[Broken External Image]

That dog looks like it is from out of Hell. I've got to Google that beast!

Headed out the door to the Vet's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom