Please OSA, tell me I misunderstood the news! Please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
News said veteran's benefits are at risk during this shut down. Is that correct?

Are we really so F'd up, really so GD partisan, really so effing LOW that we would suspend benefits to those folks who have sacrificed and risked their lives so our fat asses can gorge on McDonalds and watch football, NASCAR, and reality TV?

What the F**k is wrong? I don't give a **** if it's the Left Wing nuts or Tea Party pinheads, this is JUST WRONG!!!

Really, this is shameful. What has happened to our country?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My understanding is that benefits are not at risk, but some programs are. The House passed a bill today to fund those so it is up to the Senate and Obama now.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
My understanding is that benefits are not at risk, but some programs are. The House passed a bill today to fund those so it is up to the Senate and Obama now.

Hmmmm... you mean... again?

Recurring theme, anyone?

Yeah... tell me who the "obstructionists" are again?

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard yesterday that vet benefits would not be messed with. This must be the latest news today. Remember, we're 16 trillion in debt. Nothing in the short term will fix that and satisfy our debt. Well except for selling all the land south of I 70 to the Japanese. I would not doubt the folks in DC have thought about that. The closing of the US government would be over if Obamacare would go away.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
News said veteran's benefits are at risk during this shut down. Is that correct?

Are we really so F'd up, really so GD partisan, really so effing LOW that we would suspend benefits to those folks who have sacrificed and risked their lives so our fat asses can gorge on McDonalds and watch football, NASCAR, and reality TV?

What the F**k is wrong? I don't give a **** if it's the Left Wing nuts or Tea Party pinheads, this is JUST WRONG!!!

Really, this is shameful. What has happened to our country?

I agree 110% but I heard the benefits for vets are not at risk. Lord! I hope that true.

Latest posts

Top Bottom