Please OSA, tell me I misunderstood the news! Please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I hope it stays shut down. The States could run a lot of this stuff. Parks, for example; compare the red taped Lake Texoma to the State run McGee Creek Lake.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can give a **** or not give a ****. The Tea Party pinheads shut the government down.
They shut it down over a law passed by congress, signed by the president and found constitutional by the Supreme Court.

Bullchit. See below.

They ALL are.

It is sad.

No, JB it's definitely NOT all of them.

The House has passed a budget and gave the commie dictator bastards every dollar they wanted. Except they defunded Liarcare.
Senate said no.
Then the House passed it again just postponing the individual mandate for a year and getting rid of a medical device tax. The pinko commies are golden with big corporations and unions getting waivers, but the little people have to take it up the a$$ which is what they accuse the repubs of incessantly. And the pinko commies don't really have a problem getting rid of the tax either. Until now.

Now go look at the national park closing thread and come back and tell us all exactly who are being dicks. It ain't the Tea Partiers or GOP that's for sure.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As to JB's original question, this administration has gone out of it's way to willfully violate the Antideficiency Act in order to shut down open memorials and parks like the WWII Memorial. Can anyone reasonably explain why the WWI Memorial looks like this:

BVkshNuCMAA8yza.jpg:large

And the WWII Memorial looks like this:

BVk3yMeCMAA92QC.jpg:large

Could it be because there are no scheduled Honor Flights costing $80,000-$100,000 filled with WWI vets to visit the WWI memorial? And there's not supposed to be any political motivation behind spending extra money and resources closing an open memorial park that was paid for with private funds and is normally not staffed, no admission charged or access restricted? Really?

So do you really think they're not so crass as to deny veterans access or benefits? It's not such a far leap...

You can give a **** or not give a ****. The Tea Party pinheads shut the government down.
They shut it down over a law passed by congress, signed by the president and found constitutional by the Supreme Court.

Judge Napolitano would disagree with you. I'll take his opinion over yours any day of the week.

Every last one of them is responsible. What I haven't figured out is why half the population in this country hasn't marched on DC with torches and pitchforks. Personally? I wouldn't be a very benevolent dictator. There would be a fairly long row of heads on pikes by now... :(

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what happens when moderate politicians are cast aside for falling too close to center. All the far right/far left idiots can't bend on common issues. Everyone wants their way, or the highway, and it makes for full retard sessions.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
is bad as it is going to hurt me financially I hope the Republicans don't fold and I hope people push the limits the govt. has put in place because the govt. needs to remember who this country belongs to I am so sick of all the govt. BS and waste.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Is this law you speak of, the one Obama said WAS NOT a tax on the Citizens of this country before it was passed and then when it went to the supreme court they found it constitutional because it WAS A TAX? Oh yes, that's right, that is exactly what happened. Gotta love our dear and honest leader.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They ALL are.

It is sad.

Like I said, let's get rid of ALL of them! Start fresh.

I'd be all for this but only if we can do a full reset. By that I mean wipe every agency, rule, regulation, law, federal judge and court precedent off the books. We start completely fresh with the Constitution as originally adopted along with it's first 10 Amendments. We $hitcan everything after this point and start the hell over.

Edit: Here's the new 11th & 12th Amendments.

11th: No Congressman or Senator can serve more than two terms in their lifetime and they may not be consecutive.
12th: The phrase "common good" is banned from being used as any precept for any law, rule or regulation passed or adopted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom