Please OSA, tell me I misunderstood the news! Please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, it's not a Dem problem, it's a nation problem. It takes a village to raise the debt to $16+T. :(

Sor5ry but Dems get 2/3 of the blame in my book.

Actually it pretty much just took democrats to double it from what it was when Obama took office.

This!!!

I never thought this would come out of my mouth but I would love to have Bill back in office!

I would rather have Reagan. Even if we have to dig him up, he would still be a better leader.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would rather have Reagan. Even if we have to dig him up, he would still be a better leader.

Why? So he can outlaw more guns? The reagan-nut-swingers all seem to forget the reason why we talk about "pre and post '86" machineguns. Let's also not forget that he also signed off on California's 1st gun control law

No other president has infringed more on the second amendment than Reagan. At least the "assault rifle ban" under Clinton had a sunset clause.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why? So he can outlaw more guns? The reagan-nut-swingers all seem to forget the reason why we talk about "pre and post '86" machineguns. Let's also not forget that he also signed off on California's 1st gun control law

No other president has infringed more on the second amendment than Reagan. At least the "assault rifle ban" under Clinton had a sunset clause.

Sorry but I am not a single issue voter especially since he had been shot a few years before which made him gun shy. Even then he would still be better then what we have now.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't work for the government.
Lot's of people on the forum do and they can take your admonishment under advisement.

Really? There are government emloyees on this very site? I havent heard from them, but maybe they realize it wasnt an admonishment.
You must really think i am a horrible person Hobbes.

Now, i have to wait here for your buddy to come in here and bust my chops for speaking out at you.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really? There are government emloyees on this very site? I havent heard from them, but maybe they realize it wasnt an admonishment.
You must really think i am a horrible person Hobbes.

Now, i have to wait here for your buddy to come in here and bust my chops for speaking out at you.
Nah, all you have to do is address the federal .gov employees instead of me.
See how easy that was.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom