Please OSA, tell me I misunderstood the news! Please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
gentlemen, thanks for keeping this civil. its been some of the best reading i've had on osa in a while.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Duke, I don't see you slinging a lot of links out there. Of course, you haven't seen me do that either because I don't know how. Not a single Republicans voted for "Obama care". So what? They all got to vote. Maybe the people didn't send enough Republicans to Washington?

I'm not your secretary. Go see for yourself.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have never at any time gone off the deep end. If you are suddenly quoting Dick Morris, I'm all like "Dick Morris"
Dude, Dick Morris is bipolar and he has a feduciary or pecuniary interest in the failure of what the hell ever.
Dick Morris? Rick, I had hoped that even you would be above quoting Dick Morris. I'm stunned and amazed. It'l take me a couple days to get this figgered out.
Brother, you live n the deep end....

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Byron, the impression I get (true or false) is that congress already has coverage, and they're free to keep the coverage they already have just like you and I are. And yeah, it's pretty high end coverage.

Except for the fact that people are already losing their current plans and economic realities will force most of us onto the obamacare subsidy. Congress wants to remain immune to the laws they pass and that is bull$hit any way you cut it.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look, you cannot reasonably blame the economic crisis of 2008/2009 on Obama. That is simply foolish. It's contradictory to the laws of physics. He was not in actual office long enough to cause the problems.

If he had just implemented TARP, I'd have just thought it was better than a stick in the eye, but nothing has ever divided us in recent history as the ACA.

Rather than smugly sit back and cram it down our throats, there should be some compromise with the half the country that doesn't want it.

Geez, what a damn mess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom