Please OSA, tell me I misunderstood the news! Please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did everybody in congress get to vote on it? I'm pretty sure they did,Rick.

They did not get to filibuster it, make real amendments, send it to conference committee, etc, etc. All this was done by political tricks and now the Dems and other foolish people are wondering why the Republicans are fighting back and have been since taking back the House. Face it Iggy, when you bend and in some cases break the rules, people fight back. The Dems are just praying that they can get enough of the simple minded reeled in before Republicans get enough control to repeal the whole sorry mess.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The delay for a year for business=change
Exemption for the government=change
I actually don't remember the third one for some reason. I didn't say rewrite.
The president DOES not have the authority to make or change laws, his job is to enforce them.

Lies:
Obamacare will cost 800 billion, it's really gonna cost over two trillion =lie
People will not lose their current plans, people are already losing them=lie
Obamacare will cause premiums to reduce by$2500 per year, they're gonna INCREASE at least that much= lie
Those are the top three and they were told to us over and over.
Dude, you have yet to present a valid factual argument.

He never does and can always be counted on to be sucking Obama's hind tit, which is why most times I just ignore him.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Duke, I don't see you slinging a lot of links out there. Of course, you haven't seen me do that either because I don't know how. Not a single Republicans voted for "Obama care". So what? They all got to vote. Maybe the people didn't send enough Republicans to Washington?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rick, come on. You don't ignore me. AND you come on here quoting a libertarian op/ed in REASON which is a publication you wouldn't normally touch with a ten foot pole.

OK, I fully expect you boys to ignore me from now on. Ignore me already, I've got other stuff to do.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Rick, come on. You don't ignore me. AND you come on here quoting a libertarian op/ed in REASON which is a publication you wouldn't normally touch with a ten foot pole.

OK, I fully expect you boys to ignore me from now on. Ignore me already, I've got other stuff to do.
Nah, I won't ignore you. It ain't like I take anything on here personal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom