Please OSA, tell me I misunderstood the news! Please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To bad for the People that need it... Maybe we should just kick all the LAZY Bast-rds off that abuse it and we would have plenty of money left!
Well, there you go. Doesn't take long to get you bleeding hearts to say what you really think. Have a seat over there beside Dutch, you imaginary bleeding heart, you.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm only quibbling with post#167. I don't have any feelings and never pretended to. I'm not sure how that circular firing squad is going to work out for you guys, but who am I to judge?

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
None of it matters. The last offer to the dems was for them to just sit down with republicans. That's it. At this point blaming anyone but democrats is insane. Discussion and compromise is how our government works but only one side is trying.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is nothing at all wrong with them wanting to kick off all those people that do not really need it. These programs were supposed to be a safety net for those really in need, not a way of life for the lazy.

As for WIC being funded for another month, with the negotiations or lack there of going on, what makes you thing this will be over in a month? Seriously the Republicans are just heading off a Dem talking point with this one because the Dems would have been all over the Sunday news shows crying about how Republicans hate mothers and children.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Duke, you're confused. The time for discussion and compromise was BEFORE the Affordable Care Act was passed. There is nothing the least bit mysterious about this process.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Duke, you're confused. The time for discussion and compromise was BEFORE the Affordable Care Act was passed. There is nothing the least bit mysterious about this process.

Except the Dems did not allow discussion and compromise at that time, remember? They rammed it down every ones throats by bypassing the normal processes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom