Please OSA, tell me I misunderstood the news! Please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick, come on. You don't ignore me. AND you come on here quoting a libertarian op/ed in REASON which is a publication you wouldn't normally touch with a ten foot pole.

OK, I fully expect you boys to ignore me from now on. Ignore me already, I've got other stuff to do.

Iggy, I won't ignore you brother! and you're the salt of the earth, as a bonus you hale from a deep southern Oklahoma County.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick, come on. You don't ignore me. AND you come on here quoting a libertarian op/ed in REASON which is a publication you wouldn't normally touch with a ten foot pole.

OK, I fully expect you boys to ignore me from now on. Ignore me already, I've got other stuff to do.

I do ignore your post at times when you go off the deep end, which is every time someone points out crap the Dems pulled.

As for the libertarian piece, I do read REASON just like I read Huff and Puff, Dim Underground, and many others. I linked that piece because it was one I have bookmarked. You can Google the crap they pulled to pass Obamacare easily enough. I remember Dick Morris and many others had pieces on the crap they pulled so you might start there.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do ignore your post at times when you go off the deep end, which is every time someone points out crap the Dems pulled.

As for the libertarian piece, I do read REASON just like I read Huff and Puff, Dim Underground, and many others. I linked that piece because it was one I have bookmarked. You can Google the crap they pulled to pass Obamacare easily enough. I remember Dick Morris and many others had pieces on the crap they pulled so you might start there.

I have never at any time gone off the deep end. If you are suddenly quoting Dick Morris, I'm all like "Dick Morris"
Dude, Dick Morris is bipolar and he has a feduciary or pecuniary interest in the failure of what the hell ever.
Dick Morris? Rick, I had hoped that even you would be above quoting Dick Morris. I'm stunned and amazed. It'l take me a couple days to get this figgered out.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dick Morris assured you that Romney had the election in the bag. Pretty good idea to keep listening to Dick Morris. Dick Morris is like a stopped clock. He'll be right about something sooner or later.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have never at any time gone off the deep end. If you are suddenly quoting Dick Morris, I'm all like "Dick Morris"
Dude, Dick Morris is bipolar and he has a feduciary or pecuniary interest in the failure of what the hell ever.
Dick Morris? Rick, I had hoped that even you would be above quoting Dick Morris. I'm stunned and amazed. It'l take me a couple days to get this figgered out.

Ok then you must have a serious drinking problem. One sign of that is saying I quoted Dick Morris when I have not. I said he and many others had pieces on the crap the Dems pulled to get Obamacare passed. Also saying he is bipolar is a lie. A lot of people have left the Democrats.

Latest posts

Top Bottom