Please OSA, tell me I misunderstood the news! Please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look, you cannot reasonably blame the economic crisis of 2008/2009 on Obama. That is simply foolish. It's contradictory to the laws of physics. He was not in actual office long enough to cause the problems.

If he had just implemented TARP, I'd have just thought it was better than a stick in the eye, but nothing has ever divided us in recent history as the ACA.

Rather than smugly sit back and cram it down our throats, there should be some compromise with the half the country that doesn't want it.

Geez, what a damn mess.

No you can not blame the economic crisis of 2008/2009 on Obama, but you can blame it on the Dems who controlled both houses of Congress and raised minimum wage when most non-baised economist were saying it was not a good time. Many economist predicted the crisis would happen if they did.

As for TARP, it was just as much a Dem bill as Republican.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Look, you cannot reasonably blame the economic crisis of 2008/2009 on Obama. That is simply foolish. It's contradictory to the laws of physics. He was not in actual office long enough to cause the problems.

If he had just implemented TARP, I'd have just thought it was better than a stick in the eye, but nothing has ever divided us in recent history as the ACA.

Rather than smugly sit back and cram it down our throats, there should be some compromise with the half the country that doesn't want it.

Geez, what a damn mess.

I totally agree but we were in the middle of two wars. What is Obamas excuse?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No you can not blame the economic crisis of 2008/2009 on Obama, but you can blame it on the Dems who controlled both houses of Congress and raised minimum wage when most non-baised economist were saying it was not a good time. Many economist predicted the crisis would happen if they did.

As for TARP, it was just as much a Dem bill as Republican.

Sorry, it's not a Dem problem, it's a nation problem. It takes a village to raise the debt to $16+T. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom