Please Read if you plan on being at the capitol on the 19th!! Need Help!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone know the owner of H&H or the head guy at USSA to ask?

Also, I'm kind of worried. Checking into the permit, it says we need 14 days notice and $500.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alternate location in case the permit falls through? Someplace visible with less red tape.

That's what I'm working on now with the so called organizer. Right now, I'm not 100% on the permit thing. Just going off of what I have read. I will call Monday and get some answers.

JRF01

Marksman
Reaction score
Included with the only 2 remotely relevant sentences:

We aren't in "any structure, building, or office space. And it's not a "meeting of city, town., county, state, or federal officials"..etc

Notice here where the State Capitol grounds are referred to BY THE STATE as the State Capitol Park... so it's designated by the state governmental authority as a park, and specifically excepted from the list of prohibited places.

Thanks for the info. I've got myself and three friends who are going so far.

jdagreek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, I went to the facebook page for the Guns Across America and found who is supposed to be directing our states little get together. I sent him an email ([email protected]) asking him for some details and this is the reply he sent to all of us that sent him an email:

Hello Everyone and thanks for your interest and patriotism! I have been e mailed by 15 folks and all 15 of you, and your e mail addresses are include in this e mail. As I told Eric, the national organizer for this event when he first asked me to do this, I said I would help all I could but it would be limited. That being said, I need help and below are a list of things I need help with:

- Someone needs to get a permit from the OHP Troop that runs the security at the capitol.
- Someone needs to be the front man to the media, at the capitol, etc. Preferably someone that is a leader of a successful pro gun group, has ties with the media and can get some legislators, both current and former. I will be calling everyone I know at the capitol for support as well.
- Keep spreading the message, sharing pro gun facebook, etc. pages and liking them, especially in Oklahoma. My facebook page is Double NRA membership by 2014.
- WE need small donations to someone that would volunteer to buy items for decent looking signs.
- We all need to be thinking outside the box, about what kind of message we want to send. It's a national event but how do we want people to view Oklahomans in the media?

We only have one week left so your prompt attention to this matter would be much appreciated.

Thanks Again,

Eric Cullen

----So, if anyone can help out with the things above, that would be great. I think I found form that needs to be filled out but I'm not sure. This is my first "march".

https://www.ok.gov/dcs/searchdocs/app/manage_documents.php?att_id=11673

Thanks for any help you can offer on this.

-Jake

Jake, I just sent you a PM.

Latest posts

Top Bottom