Please Read if you plan on being at the capitol on the 19th!! Need Help!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not going to take credit for the next statement. Its from a member of this board posted on another with a little editing, and additions from me. the jist is the same.

If you do show up, do so in business casual attire, or at best a suit and tie. People in camo, with OC, and signs stating "come get it you idiots" just show the anti's what they want to see.
If the media wants to speak to you, keep it civil and answer in neutral responses. If you want to go off on them with the "gubberment gonna take my guns" rant, you will look like the idiot you are.
Keep to the facts, and if you don't have any, stand by somebody else that does, and refer the media to them.

Y'all that are going, have a huge responsibility to project a positive image, bucause, I can assure you, that if you don't, and let some toothless camo'd person with a wad of tobacco drooling out their mouth and a hog leg hanging from their hip, your entire protest will fail, and that is the person the media is looking for.

Amen. I may be able to attend...but I will do a drive by to see which image the crowd presents. If I don't like what I see, I will keep on driving.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have suit or a tie so I guess I better not show up because I wouldn't to offend the antis or SMS.

Don't need a suit and tie, but you don't need ACUs, multicam, "kill 'em all let god sort 'em out" T-shirts, 5.11 gear and chest rigs either. That's all we're saying. Common sense.......

skunkworx

New to the site!
Reaction score
Posted on ok2a facebook yesterday asking if they had any info on capital rallie on the 19th. No answers yet! And I can't find anything on there about it. I don't think they care about this one!

Latest posts

Top Bottom