poaching

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I talked to my game warden buddy about this and he let me know some of the details. Everyone is right...you need a lawyer on this deal and heads need to roll. This should be on the 6:00 news and your boss should be out looking for a job and soon. Give em hell!

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no idea how to get it on the six o'clock news. he denies doing any thing to me and they said i was just disgruntled because i dont like my boss. don't know how i'd prove other wise. there are a few witnesse's to some of the stuff he did to me ,but they are affraid to say anything for fear of retaliation

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I, too, would go back and "unresign". Tell them you are putting them on notice that their actions are unlawful and it is them, in fact, who are creating the hostile work environment.

I wouldn't call JBBooks but I would call these folks to start with http://www.ok.gov/opm/. Tell them you want to file a grievance against your supervisor AND the guy who told you that you had created a hostile work environment.

We have a friend (who worked for a state agency) who kept his attorney on speed-dial because of some things that happened at work. They tried to get rid of him several times and he fought back every single time. This guy retired a couple of years back, fully vested, as it should have been. Let me find out what his attorney's name is. I'll PM you tomorrow or the next day.

This is bull**** ...

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's ridiculous. You need to fight this and make heads roll or this will continue with someone else.

Also, as a legal hunter, thanks for making a stand and doing what's right even if it costs you. You might as well carry through and make sure the good guy (you) comes out on top. Don't let these assclowns win.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i dont want the job back ,14 months of the state were plenty for me. but i would like to get rid of the scum bag. maybe if i could get a couple thousand tax payers to email the adminastrator demanding he be terminated that might work

Last edited:

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Call Lance West, Channel 4 news 405-478-6341. Then call an attorney, there are "whistle blower" laws that protect you. You can recover civil damages AND get him fired for creating a hostile work environment. And they would give you the option of getting your job back if you wanted it. I HATE POACHERS. I have spent years getting access to land and a$$holes like that ruin it for everyone.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I applaud your standards...you CAN fight this; man, if I had the money I'd pitch in too. You did the right thing, please don't let these jerks run over you. Let me know if you just need to vent. You got my number.

Latest posts

Top Bottom