Pole Barn/Shop Builder Recommendations.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Looking at building a 30x40x12 or 30x50x12 soon. Anyone build one recently, recommendations or anyone to steer clear of? Thanks.

Seen a few ads and websites, but would like to hear some first hand knowledge if possible.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I built my shop in two stage. 30x50x10, cost me just under 16k for 26 gauge, 4" slab with rebar, fully insulated, 2 roll ups and a walk-thru.

I did the prep dirt work, they did the final level and sand work. The second half of the shop, I put in some line for water and sewer.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I built my shop in two stage. 30x50x10, cost me just under 16k for 26 gauge, 4" slab with rebar, fully insulated, 2 roll ups and a walk-thru.

I did the prep dirt work, they did the final level and sand work. The second half of the shop, I put in some line for water and sewer.
Is that wood framed?

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know what concrete prices are now? Almost afraid to ask :)

My brother was asking about moving some dirt around and creating a larger concrete patio in his back yard, and I think my dad said around $75-80/yd(this was Sunday afternoon). Although he does dirt work, so he may have been spit balling the concrete price, but he does know some guys in that side of the industry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom