Pole Barn/Shop Builder Recommendations.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother was asking about moving some dirt around and creating a larger concrete patio in his back yard, and I think my dad said around $75-80/yd(this was Sunday afternoon). Although he does dirt work, so he may have been spit balling the concrete price, but he does know some guys in that side of the industry.
Im in the dirt and concrete business and what your dad told you is pretty close to what we pay per yard around the Tulsa area.

I had a 48x60 pole barn built 4 Years ago... think I paid around 15k if I remember right. I live in Amish country so that's who did mine... doubt they'd travel that far though ;)

JoshGN

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a red iron building built last year. I have a guy I'd recommend, but he doesnt do pole barns(wood). I have seen several people on garagejournal.com have had Rob-bilt out of Tahlequah do their shops and everyone has been pleased...

IDK how quick you're wanting to do this, but Id bet anyone worth your time is probably at least 3 months out due to this weather....

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know what concrete prices are now? Almost afraid to ask :)

$105/ yard for the mud. One of the guys here that makes a living pouring concrete, says its $75-80/ per yard of mud in OKC.
Would your concrete be coming from Enid? If so you might be closer to OKC price if Enid has more than one supplier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom