Police Shooting : Don’t Blink

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, I’m curious about the rest of that story

I don’t think that this gentleman will be a martyr like some of his homies before him.
Not much to the backstory except several women have been walking by while he points a firearm at them. They call police. Police arrive. Tell him hands up and he raises pistol towards them.
Ended up not good for porch sitter if you’re in his seat. Probably not terrible if you’re the officer or a taxpayer.
Whether he meant to or not, he suicided by popo.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was about the most nonchalant approach to an armed suspect, and most matter of fact shooting, I think I've ever seen. The officer looked like he'd done that 1000 times before.

The shootee has had a lengthy rap sheet including violent offenses. I doubt the cure for cancer died with him.

It's curious that there hasn't been outrage over this incident.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's curious that there hasn't been outrage over this incident.

Probably because even thugs/hoods/criminals don’t like you threatening their women and/or chilrun.

I agree on the approach thing too. I imagine a covered response behind the wall, tactically slower might have saved a life. However, it appears to me that the officer just didn’t have any more F’s to give that day. His body language seemed to say we’re doing this, we’re doing this now and we’re doing it my way. Perp just ran out of road and didn’t have the skills nor the drop he thought he did.

Last edited:

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably because even thugs/hoods/criminals don’t like you threatening their women and/or chilrun.

I agree on the approach thing too. I imagine a covered response behind the wall, tactically slower might have saved a life. However, it appears to me that the officer just didn’t have any more F’s to give that day. His body language seemed to say we’re doing this, we’re doing this now and we’re doing it my way. Perp just ran out out of road and didn’t have the skills nor the drop he thought he did.

Yep... That's a perfect description. Just tired of the BS. "You wanna point a gun MF'r, point it at me."

Latest posts

Top Bottom