Poll- Hunters: Do You Have Lifetime Hunting License?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a lifetime hunting license, if so how long?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bluewing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes
Bought it after hunting for about 10 years.
Kept meaning to buy it long before while working summer jobs while in school. But I was young and hunting season was a long ways away from summer and every time I had the money I found others things to spend it on.
Very dumb of me!

This..............
Bought the combo in '93 for 400.00. hunted quale, rabbit, squirrel, deer, every season i could for about 15 years, fished as often as i could, then life got in the way. i found myself at work most of the time. Kids=college money.
kids are grown and gone now so i am working my way back into the groove when i can. that was the best value i think i have ever spent money on.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got mine pretty early in my hunting career and it has paid for itself time and time again. My favorite part is that I never have to worry about buying tags or anything. When I want to hunt or fish, I throw my crap in the truck and go. If only I could buy a lifetime federal duck stamp.

jwv

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I got my Lifetime in 1986 and it was $400 but that was for the Combination, i remember cause my brother had me to wait one more payday to have enough money to get it. It was worth the wait. When my son got his it was $775. I don't know what the current price is for just the hunting license by itself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom