Possible bag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lurker, When I first got into BP, I was still in the US Army, and my possible's bag came easy. I just picked one of my spare Claymore mine bags(The old cotton ones, of which I have several), with its two pockets it worked out perfect for me, and I've yet to replace her.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first attempt at leather work outside making a belt. Figured this was a fitting place for it. Made a container for my round balls for the hawken (ball sack????)

Hunk of latigo strap from previous mentioned belt project and reminants from hobby lobby along with waxed thread. Had few needles and used a fork to set my stitch spacing. Awl... You mean a ground down 16D nail right?? Had a rotary punch and used tarred limb line string (3 strands braided) for the draw string.

Well here it is...

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_10_11_6580b148c15bf49ef5d6bfc70cbe03f2.jpg

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_10_11_5b1c325daaad7cc5607dd55aa92dcee7.jpg

Size reference
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_10_11_828823fcecddfb900ce0ce0389a0f57d.jpg

Sent via message in a bottle

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Slap me if I am out of line ... I know NOTHING about leather work ... did you do the stitching by hand?? That's beautiful work. As a quilter, I'm always checking stitch placement, size, universities ... geeky girl stuff like that ... and that is a BEAUTIFUL job!

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know nothing either I read up a lil on it and went for it less than $5 in this I bet. And yes hand stitched used one of Valerie's forks to mark spacing then a sharpened nail to poke holes for the needle and waxed linen thread. It's not perfect but looks ok in the pic

Sent via message in a bottle

Latest posts

Top Bottom