"Prepare to repel Boarders!"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today I was in a discussion of the caravan "situation" and a young female (liberal) ask why I hated immigrants.

I told her I did not hate immigrants, I hated invaders. She asked me what the difference was, that these people just wanted a better life for themselves and their family. I said suppose we make it personal. What if a disadvantaged family thought her house would be a better place to live and just moved in and began living with them?

She said she would call the cops, that's a crime and she has a right to defend her home. I asked should we not be able to defend our "homeland" as coming in without authorization is also a crime.

"Oh" she said, "I hadn't thought of it that way.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My most fervent wish is that they would go live in Pelosi, Schumer, Booker, Waters and other outspoken liberals yards. They need to be brought to their senses before it's too late.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
refugees.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My most fervent wish is that they would go live in Pelosi, Schumer, Booker, Waters and other outspoken liberals yards. They need to be brought to their senses before it's too late.

Pelosi and the others would have them arrested so fast.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can remember seeing, and it may still be true, that the Hispanics sometimes have multiple families in one house. Wonder what the young lady would have thought of that situation.
In most countries its that way. Land is limited and the same property will stay in the family for hundreds of years. England is a good example.
In my wife's home in the Philippines the house was added onto as the family grew and got older.
When we got married, my wife and her sister shared a room upstairs, the rest of the upstairs was her brother ,his wife and 2 kids.
Down stairs was her parents in one part, another brother and family in another part and a single brother had a room down there.
In the back yard her oldest sister and her family built a house. for a total of 17 people.

Here in the US its quite common for the Hispanics to move in to the cheapest place they can find.
4 or 5 brothers, cousins etc and some wives and kids. total 15-20
They work shift work so the place is not overcrowded except Sundays when the whole crowds there and its party time.
It really takes a toll on the house. 15-20 in a place designed for 3-4.
That's why they get robbed a lot. all of them working, no bank account, saving so they can all buy a cheap house for an investment anchor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom