Protesters get what they deserve

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One one side, I feel that its mildly disturbing that there's law enforcement out driving their vehicles through nonviolent protests/expressions of free speech. But on the other, its nice to see that this crap is being shut down. Don't block the road, there's lot of other places you can protest and exercise your 1st amendment rights.
I believe 100% that protesters should get their message across. Violating my rights to free travel by blocking the path is violating my rights. I will and have fought for my rights in the past.
I see nothing wrong with the police in this situation busting down the protest that violated many other citizens rights.
I do have an issue of him coming out with pistol drawn. I didn't see the threat that would warrant drawing a firearm. Brute force? Hell yes. Drag them by their kinky hair off the road and clear it for law abiding citizens, cuff and stuff for violating the law.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe 100% that protesters should get their message across. Violating my rights to free travel by blocking the path is violating my rights. I will and have fought for my rights in the past.
I see nothing wrong with the police in this situation busting down the protest that violated many other citizens rights.
I do have an issue of him coming out with pistol drawn. I didn't see the threat that would warrant drawing a firearm. Brute force? Hell yes. Drag them by their kinky hair off the road and clear it for law abiding citizens, cuff and stuff for violating the law.
It’s definitely hard to see the full picture from a several second video. A firearm or taser is an over escalation of force in that situation, from what I have been taught. But, I’m also just a dude watching a video clip.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s definitely hard to see the full picture from a several second video. A firearm or taser is an over escalation of force in that situation, from what I have been taught. But, I’m also just a dude watching a video clip.
I agree. As stated, there was no reason I saw to draw a firearm.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally I think if protestors are blocking the road, it should be legal to drive over them.

Oh a side note these bunch of wackos has been known to epoxy their hands to the road in Europe requiring amputation to free them. Darwin Award candidates for sure.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally I think if protestors are blocking the road, it should be legal to drive over them.

Oh a side note these bunch of wackos has been known to epoxy their hands to the road in Europe requiring amputation to free them. Darwin Award candidates for sure.
Haven't heard about the amputations, but have heard they had to remove some of the road surface to get them off the road.
They are fanatics, indoctrinated by the radicals saying they are the last generation that can save the earth.
If you removed every vehicle from the earth and shut off all the electricity to the world, nothing about the climate would change.
The glaciers would continue to recede like they have for millions of years, The polar caps would still be melting.....but wait, Antartica has actually been growing, but you won't read about that little tidbit.
Mother nature is in charge and there isn't a damned thing we can do to change it.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

That I cannot see happening. They would create potholes before amputation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom