Protesters get what they deserve

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The reason I mentioned Packard was dad and I hand one, (not thisone but just like it) never messed with it enough to get it going but the thing was a TANK,sheet metal was probably twice as thick as new stuff. Don't know what it weighed but that straight 8 was a monster in itself.
Packard.jpg

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hard to tell if it was a taser or a firearm. In that situation drawing a taser is completely justified, after-all, he did not deploy it, he simply produced it to gain and assure compliance. A firearm on the other hand is excessive, but it does appear to be tribal land and I don't know what standards they go by and honestly I don't care. If these morons want to protest, that's fine, that's their right and I swore an oath that I take very seriously to protect those rights, but they do not, under any circumstances, have the right to block a roadway. So if he was a bit overzealous, oh well, he didn't shoot anybody so, no harm, no foul.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One one side, I feel that its mildly disturbing that there's law enforcement out driving their vehicles through nonviolent protests/expressions of free speech. But on the other, its nice to see that this crap is being shut down. Don't block the road, there's lot of other places you can protest and exercise your 1st amendment rights.

Had the "protesters" been to the side of road; nothing would happened.

Guns drawn is a bit much. No clear threat. Arrest them and move along.

The "protesters" had pipes, signs and were illegally blockading roadway. Serious situation requires serious response.
Notice how quickly the whining started when put down.
The guy on far right, slowly gets up and skulks off. Organizer? or just another snowflake running when confronted?

Ahall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Think about the long game.

Block a road on the way to a major festival.
Stop hundreds if not thousands of people.
Someone is likely to lose their cool.

There motive was not to protest,
They wanted someone to assault them so they could file a lawsuit.
Thats the point of the video work.
Get someone outside the protesting party to do something aggressive and capture it on video. Then react in a manner that could imply significant injury.

Then hire an attorney and name everyone they can identify at the scene.
They claim some sort of injury, soft tissue, lots of pain but nothing that can be disproven with testing.
The get a pile of small go the F away checks from the insurance carriers for the named but not actively involved parties, and then a bigger one from who ever they prove knocked them down.

They can hide behind the position that they were peacefully protesting, and the other party approached and engaged with them. That is likely to nullify any affirmative defense arguments on the part of whom every they sue.

The smart move was bringing in law enforcement after politely requesting that the protesters clear the public road.

Part of self defense is not to take the bait.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A protest is standing on the side of a road with picket signs and hugging trees. Blocking a road is civil disobedience and should be treated as such.

I am curious as to how the "protesters" were able to get to the place they protested? Did they drive? Walk in sneakers made from oil? Ride their bikes made from earth elements?

Latest posts

Top Bottom