Pulled over in bethany

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're cruising through Bethany, be sure All of your lights are in working order. Make sure you signal when changing lanes. When making left/right hand turns, turn into the closest lane and signal to next lane. If the yellow light turns red as you enter intersection, they'll get you for that too..
If you don't want your ride impounded, please have your tag and insurance up to date!!

Oh yea, 35 posted means 35!
and remember, it's the end of the month.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was still working it an hour or so ago.

Also don't drive down the shoulder to turn at Council and 39th.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, so you are saying "when in Bethany, drive the way you are supposed to drive all of the time, everywhere".

Not that I have never had a traffic stop or a ticket, but it has been many years since the last one.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, so you are saying "when in Bethany, drive the way you are supposed to drive all of the time, everywhere".

Quote from Chris Rock "How not to get your ass kicked by the police"-- Rule #1 OBEY THE LAW

Somebody with computer skills put the YouTube link in here for me....

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bethany PD is trying to give Edmond PD a run for their money as far as their can and will write tickets for every infraction thing goes. Not saying there's anything inherently wrong with that.... just bigger proverbial fish to fry imo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom