Quality AR Parts List

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What the crap?!? My old F93 (one of the first one's made) came with no pad, and the QD-attachment plates on the side were like the old Magpuls (i.e. you had to buy extra QD adapters that screwed in with two screws).

Like this:

www.blackweaponsarmory.com_media_catalog_product_cache_1_image19fde5098d651e5451424a61450037a5.gif

That's pretty awesome that Ergo/Falcon finally started making them all in one piece on each side. I got tired of waiting on them to make some of the goodies for it and sold my old F93 over a year ago.

Is that retainer-plate/attachment point designed for HK Hooks or QD push-buttons? I may have to give these guys another chance...

Stop by sometime and check it out for your self, I sell a full line of Ergo parts.

D

DevilDoc29

I just bought a Spikes stripped lower from sooner state for $120 out the door. Very pleased! Will be building with Spikes lower parts kit and magpul MOE stock kit, Lower Total is $270.

I just bought the Spikes Zombie stripped lower this weekend. I have everything I need to complete it but I dont know what kind of upper to go with this time. How are the Delton Industry uppers? Are they a pretty decent quality upper?

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Frankenstein" guns do not have the resell value of a factory AR IMO. Buy a complete rifle and make changes you need. That is if resell value is of importance to you.

Invest your money in something other than guns if resale value is important. A lot of "Frankenstein" ARs are easily well above a lot of factory guns in value and quality.

I'd put my Frankensteins up against just about any factory rifle out there (including the 6940):

i70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_AR_15_DSCN6930.jpg

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Their Stealth uppers (complete w/barrel) or complete rifles are heavy as hell and don't come with (at least they didn't used to) the option of M4 feedramps. I sold mine soon after buying it.

That is interesting. I have not heard a whole lot of feedback about LT's firearms and honestly have never seen one in person. I can say that I am completely sold on their QD mounts though.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is interesting. I have not heard a whole lot of feedback about LT's firearms and honestly have never seen one in person. I can say that I am completely sold on their QD mounts though.

Agreed - and they use Lothar-Walther barrels (which are nice), but that upper with just the flash-hider felt like my Noveske with that big-ass SCAR-H can on it.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
How about Windham Weaponry, former makers of Bushmaster before it was bought out by the big guys.

I don't know poo about AR's, I am just curious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom