Question for you Rifle exsperts?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please tell us why you list
4-Albanian
4-Albanian4-Romanian
4-Yugo
Where you have? :patriot:

I place them all (including a lot of the Chinese) in about the same category. Not all that much to give between them. I prefer the Romanian and Albanian to the Yugo and some of the Chinese, but it is very difficult to find one in truly good condition. Every time I pull a Yugo off the rack, I put it back just as quickly. Just never could get into them.

The unbelievable number of Chinese variations makes it near impossible to lump then in one quality category.

I've owned some Russians which were just jewels.

Big50

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I place them all (including a lot of the Chinese) in about the same category. Not all that much to give between them. I prefer the Romanian and Albanian to the Yugo and some of the Chinese, but it is very difficult to find one in truly good condition. Every time I pull a Yugo off the rack, I put it back just as quickly. Just never could get into them.

The unbelievable number of Chinese variations makes it near impossible to lump then in one quality category.

I've owned some Russians which were just jewels.

And they still are Ronnie.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does the chrome lined bbl make cleaning that much easier? I'm currently trying to decide between Chinese and yugo. Not sure if inlike the looks of the yugo but if it's just better I'd consider it.

I've seen big50's Russians. They look really good sitting in the bed of his pickup outside everyday

Latest posts

Top Bottom