Ram meet deer, deer meet Ram...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
imgs.pbnation.com_deergore_deer_01.jpg

imgs.pbnation.com_deergore_deer_02.jpg

imgs.pbnation.com_deergore_deer_03.jpg

imgs.pbnation.com_deergore_deer_04.jpg

imgs.pbnation.com_deergore_deer_05.jpg

imgs.pbnation.com_deergore_deer_06.jpg

imgs.pbnation.com_deergore_deer_07.jpg

imgs.pbnation.com_deergore_deer_08.jpg

imgs.pbnation.com_deergore_deer_09.jpg

imgs.pbnation.com_deergore_deer_10.jpg

imgs.pbnation.com_deergore_deer_11.jpg

imgs.pbnation.com_deergore_deer_12.jpg

Ya I have seen those before...ouch

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What makes those pictures even better. The back of the Trailblazer has food in it. They got a little more than they were planning for. I swear thats a liver in the back floorboard.

And let me be the first to say it. Thats a fine piece of ass.
imgs.pbnation.com_deergore_deer_03.jpg

I have only seen one vehicle that hit a deer head on. It was an F150 King Ranch SuperCrew. I was impressed with the amount of damage the front end took. Both front fenders, hood, grill, bumper, radiator, condensor, headlights, etc. The worst part was the boxed in frame up front. chunks of deer got pushed down into the frame. I should probably mention it was hot. The smell was pretty bad.

All things considered that truck took the deer pretty well. However suggest to your friend to invest in a good rifle and quality ammunition. the price tag would be much cheaper.

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok the trailblazer was just nasty. Imagine cruising down the road eating your favorite sonic dog and that comes through the windshield. I have only hit one deer, around Inola and it caused hella damage. Glad the dodge won this one.

F16mickey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gave a doe a "love Tap" Saturday no damage to the truck and she walked away so all is good.
Just remember the deer are moving around this time of year and if you see one there is probably one right behind them.

trollkepr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday I made some dirty rice from a road kill deer hit in front of my friends house. He got there just after it happened so he dragged it home and dressed out the non-smooched parts. It was mmm mmm good!

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After hitting 3 in Cherokee County in 2 years I invested in a heavy duty brush guard. I found it used and it has been well worth the money. Aside from the 3 I hit, I had one run into the side of my truck and a mile down the road I had another run into the other side, absolutely ridiculous....if I didn't get a brush guard, I was going to sell the truck because it was getting too expensive.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After hitting 3 in Cherokee County in 2 years I invested in a heavy duty brush guard. I found it used and it has been well worth the money. Aside from the 3 I hit, I had one run into the side of my truck and a mile down the road I had another run into the other side, absolutely ridiculous....if I didn't get a brush guard, I was going to sell the truck because it was getting too expensive.

Holy cow... what do you have a grunt call for a horn lol?

Latest posts

Top Bottom