Recommended movers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta move out of our house at the end of the month and put everything in storage for a few weeks while new house is finished. We used 2 Fellas last move and it wasn’t a great experience. The time before was great though so maybe we got a bad crew. We just got a quote also and like everything else it’s stupid expensive now. So anyone have recent experience with a moving company they can recommend? Or have a few stout teenagers lol? I really just need help with the couches/beds/furniture/appliances. Multiple herniated discs suck.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry you had a bad experience. Actually had an awesome experience with them, the move came in well below the quote they gave me, and they documented every ding and blemish on the furniture.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MOF Moving Oklahoma forward. Great mission in helping men getting on their feet. We used them 3 times so far, polite, price is what was quoted and gents worked their azz off so no lingering on the clock. (405) 679-7908

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry you had a bad experience. Actually had an awesome experience with them, the move came in well below the quote they gave me, and they documented every ding and blemish on the furniture.
Yeah we used them 4 years ago or so and it was great. Then again like 6 months later when our house was finished and the guys were awful.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
We used Thunder Moving for the big stuff. Did all the smalls ourself. I have heard of a company that provides the labor and materials. The client provides the rental truck. The prices I heard were pretty good. Let me text him and I’ll edit this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom