Red Castle dues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been thinking about joining Red Castle for several years now, and only one thing has kept me from doing so...

Do you really have to pay with a check? Do they not take paypal, credit cards, have somewhere you can pay a live person, etc? I don't really care for the idea of ordering a checkbook just to write one check, or getting a money order that gives me no recourse if the thing gets lost in the mail.

Hopefully somebody knows of a better way to pay.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you take cash or money order and application to indoor range thursday between 12 and 6pm you will get in this month.
otherwise your application will wait til next month. Officer meeting is always first thursday evening each month.
Range located at 1115 south Zunis which is 1 block west of Lewis on 11th. Big red brick building.
Or you can hook up with me and I'll get it there.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you take cash or money order and application to indoor range thursday between 12 and 6pm you will get in this month.
otherwise your application will wait til next month. Officer meeting is always first thursday evening each month.
Range located at 1115 south Zunis which is 1 block west of Lewis on 11th. Big red brick building.

I'll drop by at lunch tomorrow! Thanks!

smax

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Red Castle is a great range, but the customer service sucks bad. I just became a member last May and since then my card has stopped working twice. It takes many phone calls and a lot of time on your part to get anyone to help. Love the range but not so much the "club".

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Red Castle is a great range, but the customer service sucks bad. I just became a member last May and since then my card has stopped working twice. It takes many phone calls and a lot of time on your part to get anyone to help. Love the range but not so much the "club".
Read bulletin or visit website for secretary's contact info

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I dropped off some cash today, I suppose I'll be seeing you around!

Latest posts

Top Bottom