Red Wasps Have Declared War

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Friday evening I was walking across the front porch and a red wasp literally bounced off my right arm and was able to sting the s**t outta me in that brief millisecond he was in contact with my skin. He got me just below my right elbow and by the next day my elbow joint and the lower part of my arm was noticeably swollen and was very painful.

Saturday evening one got me on the back of my left calf while walking up the driveway. The sting hurt worse but I didn't get as sore and the swelling wasn't as bad.

At times when I was delivering propane I'd get stung by yellow jackets 3 or 4 times a day during the summer. I never had a reaction like I did with these red sonsabeaches.

I spent a good portion of the day today hunting and killing anything that flew that looked even remotely like a wasp.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Friday evening I was walking across the front porch and a red wasp literally bounced off my right arm and was able to sting the s**t outta me in that brief millisecond he was in contact with my skin. He got me just below my right elbow and by the next day my elbow joint and the lower part of my arm was noticeably swollen and was very painful.

Saturday evening one got me on the back of my left calf while walking up the driveway. The sting hurt worse but I didn't get as sore and the swelling wasn't as bad.

At times when I was delivering propane I'd get stung by yellow jackets 3 or 4 times a day during the summer. I never had a reaction like I did with these red sonsabeaches.

I spent a good portion of the day today hunting and killing anything that flew that looked even remotely like a wasp.
I like to find them at night and kill the entire village of wasps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom