Best James Bond movie...GO!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any with Sean Connery. I also like the Daniel Craig as well. Roger Moore would be third. Pierce and Timothy Dalton tied for last.
You left out George Lazenby but he only made one. He turned down the multi film deal they gave to Roger Moore. His agent advised him people were tired of Bond. I think he has a different agent now.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bond snob here, in my never so humble opinion only Connery and Craig had lasting impact on the legacy. I like them all though, except the Roger Moore films. You'd need to be about 7 or 8 to enjoy those I think. Watched about 10 minutes of The Man With The Golden Gun once. That's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bond snob here, in my never so humble opinion only Connery and Craig had lasting impact on the legacy. I like them all though, except the Roger Moore films. You'd need to be about 7 or 8 to enjoy those I think. Watched about 10 minutes of The Man With The Golden Gun once. That's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
I agree with you. To me the first 7 were the only good Bond films. Roger Moore was a joke. Craig was much better than I thought he would be.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would have to put
1.Daniel Craig
2. Sean Connery
3. Roger Moore
Are my top 3, same with the movies.
The very first one that guy was not an actor and right before shooting.He went up and told them that he had lied about everything he had done and the director told him you aren't actually a fool everybody

Latest posts

Top Bottom