Remington 870 Talo Edition question...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I have one of these. But can anybody tell me how many were made and if they have much of a value anymore? (Heard that only 100 were made) Kinda want to get rid of to get funds for something else since I never shoot this anymore, and have no use for it. Just curious on whether I should keep it or not. :anyone:

www.budsgunshop.com_catalog_images_411538152.jpg

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one of these. But can anybody tell me how many were made and if they have much of a value anymore? (Heard that only 100 were made) Kinda want to get rid of to get funds for something else since I never shoot this anymore, and have no use for it. Just curious on whether I should keep it or not. :anyone:

www.budsgunshop.com_catalog_images_411538152.jpg

Somehow I just knew that you wouldn't have enough post count/history to post in the Classifieds.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Well, actually, no. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about these Talo Editions since I've never heard anything about them and wondering if they were worth anything more than a normal 870. If I would of said I was selling it, then that would make it need to be in the classified section. But if I was to sell it, I would take it into my local gun shop since I wouldn't be able sell a gun on here whenever I live 4 1/2+ hours away from any big city in Oklahoma. (Where most OSA people are at, and where I would be able to do FTF transaction.)

Sorry if I made it sound like I was selling my gun.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's hinting that you're posting this here to get people to ask to buy your gun when you can't post in the Classifieds.

It does reek of a listing.

I know this gentleman. That is NOT what he is doing at all? IF he wanted to sell I would have listed it for him and just played it off as if it was mine until he got his post count up.

Maybe we should stop being rude to newbies, and be a little more generous with our advice and help. It was an innocent question.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somehow I just knew that you wouldn't have enough post count/history to post in the Classifieds.

I know this gentleman. That is NOT what he is doing at all? IF he wanted to sell I would have listed it for him and just played it off as if it was mine until he got his post count up.

Maybe we should stop being rude to newbies, and be a little more generous with our advice and help. It was an innocent question.

whiskeysnoot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

No s$$t! Seems as if you do not have a 5 digit post count on here you must be trolling. I've been on here for 4 years and mine is around 300. I peruse the threads every day but don't feel the need to comment on every single one. Lighten up, Francis.

Latest posts

Top Bottom