Removing Finger Grooves on a Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another question to consider: if one removes the finger grooves and smooths out the front strap on a Gen 4 G 19, and if then choosing to install a talon grip instead of stippling, should you go with the talon grip to fit a Gen 2 or a Gen 5? I mean, you now have a smooth Gen 4; which equates to the same as a Gen 2 or is it a Gen 5? Is there any difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joel, I'll give you $250 for your gen 4 G19 and you can put that toward a Gen 5 G19. It is used and all

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
But a 1911 isn't as reliable, doesn't have the capacity, is heavier, and usually more expensive.

Proper training and a shooter does not need 17 rounds to take out a BG and the 1911 is sexy and a Glock is...well not !!! Keep the 1911 clean and it is reliable as well.... So clean your guns and be a better shot and buy a sexy gun instead of a brick!!!:cool:

Wait a minute!! Who kidnapped the member formally known as GOML and replaced him with the Glock lover????:cool:

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Proper training and a shooter does not need 17 rounds to take out a BG and the 1911 is sexy and a Glock is...well not !!! Keep the 1911 clean and it is reliable as well.... So clean your guns and be a better shot and buy a sexy gun instead of a brick!!!:cool:

Wait a minute!! Who kidnapped the member formally known as GOML and replaced him with the Glock lover????:cool:

First off, I was talking about polymer framed guns, not specifically Glock, but yes a Glock is more reliable than a 1911.... by a thin margin.
Second, why is it that all who carry a .45 are the best sharpshooter on the planet and only need 2 rounds to resolve any bad situation?

Having more rounds is not something I consider a bad thing. Especially If the worst happens and you're under stress adrenaline is pumping and not knowing if there may be more than one shooter in the movie theatre, concert, mall, ball game etc

Latest posts

Top Bottom