Riots and Looting...the best way to get "Justice"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
The black community screams about how they aren't respected and treated poorly, yet when they assemble in any substantial numbers, they start acting like wild animals with no regard for anything. Bottom feeding scum pretty much sums up this crowd.

And the sad part is, even if this shooting was 1000% justified, Obama and his cronies at the DOJ will not rest until charges are filed and they will fight every effort to move the trial..

I just flipped over to MSN to get their view and the host Melissa Harris was asking her host if the parents were tax payers in the Ferguson area, when they said they were, she said " so the parents are paying the officer's salary for killing their son"... Chit like this will be what keeps America divided. And to be honest with you, if they want to act like this, I prefer to stay divided.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The black community screams about how they aren't respected and treated poorly, yet when they assemble in any substantial numbers, they start acting like wild animals with no regard for anything. Bottom feeding scum pretty much sums up this crowd.

And the sad part is, even if this shooting was 1000% justified, Obama and his cronies at the DOJ will not rest until charges are filed and they will fight every effort to move the trial..

I just flipped over to MSN to get their view and the host Melissa Harris was asking her host if the parents were tax payers in the Ferguson area, when they said they were, she said " so the parents are paying the officer's salary for killing their son"... Chit like this will be what keeps America divided. And to be honest with you, if they want to act like this, I prefer to stay divided.

Try using a smaller brush and perhaps you can see the truer picture.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After the tornado destroyed Moore, the CoP stated, "you loot, we shoot.". Didn't see / hear of any looting. Didn't get any public outcry or see any post here from bleeding hearts decrying the militarized out of control PD.

That is what LE does, enforce the law.

A 300lb man attacking a police officer in the process of pursuing a robbery complaint is NOT a kid stealing a slim Jim.

Looting and burning down a store in protest????, retaliation! And they should have been shot on sight.

There are some good, decent people living in that hell hole who now have NO store and have to travel how far to get what used to be available in the neighborhood. Store possibly gone forever, plus how many others, because of a few animals.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, you're wrong about your definition...You need to look up the definition of looting. If a 14yo is in that mob and steals a Slim Jim (as in my hypothetical) then that is the exact definition of looting. Glad to know you (and tRidiot) will open fire.

I will haul a$$ home to protect my Family and call my insurance agent, but if you want to stand inside your QT franchise like Rambo and start spraying the mob then so be it.

Better read that policy! most don't cover looting or civil unrest.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Try using a smaller brush and perhaps you can see the truer picture.

This. There are probably a few hundred agitators out of a population of more than 20,000...so saying They, Them, and Those people is too broad.

At some point, the other 19,000+ residents need to get fed up and help bring back order (and I actually think most of them are already at that point, but the media is trying their best to paint this as a larger uprising).

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This. There are probably a few hundred agitators out of a population of more than 20,000...so saying They, Them, and Those people is too broad.
Yup. I can't find it at the moment, but yesterday or Friday the attorney representing the family of Michael Brown released a statement from the family about stopping the violence and looting.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

At some point, the other 19,000+ residents need to get fed up and help bring back order (and I actually think most of them are already at that point, but the media is trying their best to paint this as a larger uprising).

Im not so sure this is ready to end. Placating or appeasing those citizens who were protesting, then being attacked/intimidated by local police. I think the marches and protest should continue.....even to the point of provacation.

I really think those local officials/Govt, Mayor/Council/Police Chief and Police Dept should be suspended and terminated. Put city govt into trusteeship until order and public trust is regained.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im not so sure this is ready to end. Placating or appeasing those citizens who were protesting, then being attacked/intimidated by local police. I think the marches and protest should continue.....even to the point of provacation.

I really think those local officials/Govt, Mayor/Council/Police Chief and Police Dept should be suspended and terminated. Put city govt into trusteeship until order and public trust is regained.

They should definitely get leadership from this neighborhood. It has worked out so well for the citizens of Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom