Riots and Looting...the best way to get "Justice"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously?

So, if some 14yo steals a Slim Jim from the QT they need to be shot?

14yo stealing a slim Jim is not looting. A mob busting out your store front and packing off everything they want and destroying/ burning what they don't want is looting. You just gonna hide in the corner and watch your live hood be destroyed by people that have most likely never put in a days work and live off of your overpriced self employment taxes via the government teet.

I am not saying they should be shot but they will be met at the door and they will have to destroy my place with my lifeless body in it. People like that running over store owners and thinking they can get away with it is what started this in the first place.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
14yo stealing a slim Jim is not looting. A mob busting out your store front and packing off everything they want and destroying/ burning what they don't want is looting. You just gonna hide in the corner and watch your live hood be destroyed by people that have most likely never put in a days work and live off of your overpriced self employment taxes via the government teet.

I am not saying they should be shot but they will be met at the door and they will have to destroy my place with my lifeless body in it. People like that running over store owners and thinking they can get away with it is what started this in the first place.

Sorry, you're wrong about your definition...You need to look up the definition of looting. If a 14yo is in that mob and steals a Slim Jim (as in my hypothetical) then that is the exact definition of looting. Glad to know you (and tRidiot) will open fire.

I will haul a$$ home to protect my Family and call my insurance agent, but if you want to stand inside your QT franchise like Rambo and start spraying the mob then so be it.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, you're wrong about your definition...You need to look up the definition of looting. If a 14yo is in that mob and steals a Slim Jim (as in my hypothetical) then that is the exact definition of looting. Glad to know you (and tRidiot) will open fire.

I will haul a$$ home to protect my Family and call my insurance agent, but if you want to stand inside your QT franchise like Rambo and start spraying the mob then so be it.
Glad to know I can come take what ever I want from you and will not be met with any resistance.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad to know I can come take what ever I want from you and will not be met with any resistance.

Correct, if you are with a mob and come crashing through a business I own I will not stand there like an idiot pretending I'm John Wayne.

Come into my house and that's another story :thumbup3:

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's too bad the police can't actually do some thing about the looting with out getting branded as "militarized". Maybe people shouldn't have bitched and been drama queens about a armored vehicle and tear gas. Police could have already had this situation undercontrol days ago, but they have neutered the police response in that town. If I was a local cop, I'd be calling in sick thru this BS. Can't have your cake, then ***** about it when it's stolen.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Correct, if you are with a mob and come crashing through a business I own I will not stand there like an idiot pretending I'm John Wayne.

Hahaha, man, you're funny. That's rich.

I choose to defend my livelihood, property and family. Opportunist looters deserve no consideration. The "high roaders" here can hand out their stuff to the mob if they choose.

Anyways... on to the next topic.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Jeeese, your such a bad ass.

Priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom