Riots and Looting...the best way to get "Justice"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
In this scenario I will reach for my Insurance agents phone number while you are evidently reaching for your (Insert whatever Bada$$ gun you've got here).

Regardless, be prepared because you may just be shooting a kid with a pack of gum during your 'war'.

My war? I don't call it a war, I call it defending my property. Are we required to stand idly by while thug and miscreants destroy that which we've worked for all our lives?

Not yet, we aren't. Not just yet... <sigh>. If you choose to allow marauding thugs to destroy your living, that is your choice.

michaeld

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
QT will be fine - 10 billion dollar company. What hurt most were the employees were scared for their lives
Snitch was spray painted on the side of the building, so it was targeted.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
QT will be fine - 10 billion dollar company. What hurt most were the employees were scared for their lives

Nice. QT will be fine, but the franchisee may have lost everything? I don't know if QT is a franchise or all corporate-owned or what, but it's really irrelevant to me. It's easily a few hundred thousand to a million dollars or more in damages, and that's just the one business. From accounts I have seen, multiple others have already also been looted to the point of destruction, so we're talking multiple millions likely thus far.

I spoke to a friend of mine from STL who recently moved to Detroit (just a couple of weeks ago) and she said she is sure glad she isn't there, though her kids are. She confirmed that E STL and N County were already shitholes full of lowlifes and it was already a bad place to visit, certainly never after dark... and she doesn't have to deal with the racial disparity. So that wasn't a factor. She says she's not a bit surprised.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I need to correct my previous post. The QT that burned to the ground and the convenience store that the turd stole the cigars from were not the same stores. The store he stole the cigars from WAS targeted after the video was released.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wonder how tonights going to go? Protests, riots, looting?? Town is supposed to be locked down at midnight. I just dont see that happening.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder how tonights going to go? Protests, riots, looting?? Town is supposed to be locked down at midnight. I just dont see that happening.

I think the curfew should be much earlier for those not on essential errands. To/from work, etc. We'll see... I sure hope they can get it calmed down. Before long this is gonna end up like the LA/Rodney King riots. :(

Expect this to flare up again if/when the official investigation is completed.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Im no fan fan of big Corporations but looting is criminal behavior, as is arson, criminal trespass, B an E ect.

I can see property owners defending their business and property but I doubt the CEO or shareholders show up and defend anything. Theyll rely on the Police to do what the little guy must do himself.

Lakenut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems to me an 18 year old 300 lb male might qualify as a weapon

This is what some people...including a few on this board...are not understanding/realizing/acknowledging. An attack from an unarmed person could cause an officer to realistically fear for his/her life. Now, did such an attack take place????

No dash cam....no audio....and witness have been reported to have stories that don't match up. A real mess for sure.

However...no matter what really went down there is no excuse for the looting/burning/destruction of the community.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is what some people...including a few on this board...are not understanding/realizing/acknowledging. An attack from an unarmed person could cause an officer to realistically fear for his/her life. Now, did such an attack take place????

No dash cam....no audio....and witness have been reported to have stories that don't match up. A real mess for sure.

However...no matter what really went down there is no excuse for the looting/burning/destruction of the community.

Thats all we ever say. No excuse for looting, rioting, burning.......its the same old song and dsnce. This is becoming normal behavior when a white cop shoots an unarmed black guy. The rest is also predictable.

What should the citizens do? What should lawmakers do? Whos job is it to fix or adress this before the next shooting?

Or are we doomed to just keep repeating until it hits OKC/Tulsa/Lawton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom