Riots and Looting...the best way to get "Justice"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF he was actually injured, then I will be wrong, wouldn't be the first time. However, in the face of a huge protest, riots, etc, I don't see why they would not release said injury information before things got out of control. Get out in front of it, point out very quickly that the officer had sustained serious trauma to the face from the suspect. That right there would have put an end to all this. I have yet to see a picture or actual medical report showing these injuries. The reason why is because I don't think it happened. I think these reports are BS to fuel the fire.

The only sources are gateway pundit and a few other fringe outlets. Do you honestly believe the other outlets wouldn't be on that like a stink on roadkill?

I don't think the report is accurate, I don't think he has those injuries at all. The police released video of brown robbing the store to show that he was in fact a criminal, why would they not release proof that he seriously injured the cop? The simple answer is that they wouldn't. This is a BS story.
Maybe it's BS and maybe it isn't. Blows to the face don't alwyas leave marks. However, I don't believe that pistol round went off inside the cruiser by spontaneous combustion.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you think the police are just lying from the get-go about everything, then that's what you think. There's not much point in discussing that, as nothing is going to change your mind. You're free to hold whatever opinion you wish.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you think the police are just lying from the get-go about everything, then that's what you think. There's not much point in discussing that, as nothing is going to change your mind. You're free to hold whatever opinion you wish.

What cops has come out and said this? What I am saying is that until I see pics or an actual spokesperson for the PD state these injuries as facts, then I don't buy it. I think it is just fuel to keep the fire burning. All the gateway pundit story states is that 2 sources inside the PD said he has these injuries. That is not enough. It is piss-poor journalism at best.

EDIT- Actually, it says 2 local St Louis sources report this. Well, then, that cleared that up....

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why wait until all hell has broken loose to release that type of information? Because it is likely BS. They would have released that info immediately. If Brown hit him hard enough to fracture the eye socket, he would have been concussed at best. I have had experience with this, adrenaline only get's you so far. It would have been unlikely that the officer would have been able to even see well enough to point the gun, much less hit him 6 times. Blurred and double vision are the first, immediate symptoms, and that does not go away within a few minutes, it takes a long time, depending on the severity of the fracture.

Let me say this- I don't give a rats ass about this deal. A kid got dead, a cop shot him. I don't know the details, neither does anyone else apparently, BUT a lot of this tension could have been avoided by releasing the details of Officer Wilson's injuries, especially if they are severe like a fractured socket would be. I have been there, it is not a small issue, it is very dangerous to your vision and can even cause death (blood clot to the brain). Not a minor detail.

Not saying I believe it, not saying I don't, but Ferguson PD's credibility is shot by NOT releasing this type of info earlier.

IF he was actually injured, then I will be wrong, wouldn't be the first time. However, in the face of a huge protest, riots, etc, I don't see why they would not release said injury information before things got out of control. Get out in front of it, point out very quickly that the officer had sustained serious trauma to the face from the suspect. That right there would have put an end to all this. I have yet to see a picture or actual medical report showing these injuries. The reason why is because I don't think it happened. I think these reports are BS to fuel the fire.

The only sources are gateway pundit and a few other fringe outlets. Do you honestly believe the other outlets wouldn't be on that like a stink on roadkill?

I don't think the report is accurate, I don't think he has those injuries at all. The police released video of brown robbing the store to show that he was in fact a criminal, why would they not release proof that he seriously injured the cop? The simple answer is that they wouldn't. This is a BS story.

I don't know why they released the robbery video and not the officer injury report. I suspect that it's because the robbery wasn't directly germane to the shooting and the officer's injury was? At best the robbery video could only be seen as circumstantial evidence and in defense of the officer at trial I would think. They shouldn't have released anything and they should've went and found his accomplice that lied and arrested him for inciting a riot and whatever other charges pertain. He is the reason this got going and since it is going they ought to round up the other "witnesses" that lied and Sharpton and Jackson, then charge them and recoup some monetary damages for the destruction. I doubt any of this will happen, but in a perfect world and all. What they are doing up there is nothing but a lynch mob throwing a tantrum and they need spanked hard.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well when this all shakes out, what are you guys going to say when the officer in fact DID sustain that injury and it's established that he did in fact fire and hit the guy multiple times, in the front no less? I'm sure Holder and crew will do their damnedest to skew the real facts, so at least you'll have that.

Youve missed my point. Im not argueing guilt or innocence. Im only talking about the timing of releasing information. Its been 10 days, information has been a trickle. 3 miles away, another shooting. They released more info on that shooting than whats been released in the MB shooting. Btw, most all of my posts only deal with how the PD has mishandled the Protesters. IDC about the shooting of MB, thatll shake out. IDC bout looters, theyll get what they deserve......but citizens at a protest DO NOT DESERVE TO BE AIMED AT. They aint the enemy.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They released the robbery video because they were required to under the law. Multiple parties submitted FOIA requests.

They have NOT officially released information about the officer's injuries. I image that is protected info and may/may not be part of the final investigation report.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Are they BS put out by the PD or BS put out by the media?

I don't see why the PD would fabricate a story about such concrete evidence with an impending investigation by the Feds. Lots to lose from the PDs perspective and possible jail time.

Now if you are saying the media is putting it out there one would wonder why they would put out any story, especially a fake one, that would wind this thing down.

Logically, it makes no sense for this to be a fabricated story from either perspective.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are they BS put out by the PD or BS put out by the media?

I don't see why the PD would fabricate a story about such concrete evidence with an impending investigation by the Feds. Lots to lose from the PDs perspective and possible jail time.

Now if you are saying the media is putting it out there one would wonder why they would put out any story, especially a fake one, that would wind this thing down.

Logically, it makes no sense for this to be a fabricated story from either perspective.

BS put out by one marginal fringe news outlet, solely to incite more violence and chaos. There is no loss for them. They can blame it on the "sources"

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What is BS is advocating the with holding of information from citizens at such a local level. Any Police report should be or is Public information as soon as the officer files his report. In this case the Police report should have been made public either that day or the next.

Even if there is a potential investigation the report by the officer should be or is a matter if public record. That includes the officers name, and his account of the events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom