Road Rage--Zachary Martin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if Chevy88 ever got that job at McDonalds that he was trying to get????

http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?130866-I-need-a-JOB!!

#7 chevy88
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles Add as Contact Send Email

Newcomer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

unfortuneatly mc donalds and taco bell, kfc grandys,ljs and sonic said I was over qualified thats bogus man. badge ive been trying usajobs foor awhile and ive learned the it is a joke. I looked into the post office thing the other day I think on monday and they only position they had was a walking job an it paid 7.25/hr maybe i wasnt looking at the right thing. Ill check again thanks for all your help guys.

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_gunwaving_1.jpg

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if Zach ever found a job? It sure will be harder with a record.

Or is just coincidence that that his name is Zach?

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...i had my .45 in my truck unloaded no ammo in the truck. ... simply put instead of beating his ass for being stupid. I held my gun up in my truck. i did not point it at him i simply showed him that i would be willing to go there if i needed too.
Color me confused, but where exactly would you be willing to go? You had an unloaded gun. What was Plan B if the driver approaching you pulled out his own gun and started shooting because he was in fear of his life, since you pulled a gun on him? That was criminally stupid, dude.

Heinlein said "An armed society is a polite society," meaning that at any time, you may need to defend your actions with your life. Kinda hard to do that with no ammo.

Another Heinlein quote seems appropriate:
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentence is death, there is no appeal, and execution is carried out automatically and without pity.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Color me confused, but where exactly would you be willing to go? You had an unloaded gun. What was Plan B if the driver approaching you pulled out his own gun and started shooting because he was in fear of his life, since you pulled a gun on him? That was criminally stupid, dude.

Heinlein said "An armed society is a polite society," meaning that at any time, you may need to defend your actions with your life. Kinda hard to do that with no ammo.

Another Heinlein quote seems appropriate:

Still waiting for chevy88 to respond. I just read his tale of woe about his motorcycle wreck on John Zane's post. This kid is one tough hombre'.

http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?132644-i-am-not-a-whinner-but.../page6

i had an accident once on a motorcycle, on the west side of lake overholser i was only going about 40mph and i had to swerve to miss something in the road and when i glanced ahead there was a seriously sharp turn that i wasnt ready for and the signs had all been taken out by other cars or w/e. i tried to slow down but was already in the gravel and smacked into a tree. the girl on the back was wearing my helmet and she swears i grabbed her and threw her of the bike..after i woke up i noticed something was wrong and it was so dark no one could tell what happened. this guy picked us up and we went to the 7 eleven to call 911. as soon as we got out of his truck the girl is was with passed out. apparently she couldnt handle blood cause i looked like 2 face. i ended up breaking my c-1 in half and the doctor said i shouldve been paralyzed but i wasn't because of the shape i was in.(just got out of the army 3 days before) It all sucks really bad and i dont know how bad your injurys are but it will get better. the pain may never go away but it will get better. have a happy christmas and a merry new years.

chevy88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really guy your life is so pathetic you have to follow me around and try to find something else to talk about. So maybe i lied about not having ammo in my truck because i knew my dad would read it and i didnt want to hear it. and i thought maybe i wouldn't get as much heat over the incident because it was retarded to have done in the first place. but you can go **** yourself yukonjack. Now read this a go post it somewhere else. SUCK A DICK YUKONJACK! :)

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really guy your life is so pathetic you have to follow me around and try to find something else to talk about. So maybe i lied about not having ammo in my truck because i knew my dad would read it and i didnt want to hear it. and i thought maybe i wouldn't get as much heat over the incident because it was retarded to have done in the first place. but you can go **** yourself yukonjack. Now read this a go post it somewhere else. SUCK A DICK YUKONJACK! :)

Let me be the first to say.... IBTL....

And I would also like to nominate you for the ban hammer award, you don't seem to fit well with this crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom