Robber shot to death in Tulsa convenience store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoomaster1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to hear the clerk is ok and the thug gone. Hope someone turns in the other guy so he can face murder charges. This might get a point across to the other low lifes out there that they don't have to kill someone to be charged with murder. Of course, the best solution is "kill em all!"

Regina

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The attempted robber was 14 years of age and was involved in an alternative school that tries to keep at risk kids out of trouble. I can't imagine how those that were working with him and his family are feeling right now, I would feel like a total failure, and rather defeated. I hope they keep their chin up and continue working with at risk kids, despite the setback.

Mr. Kahn (the clerk) will have to live the rest of his life with knowledge of taking someone's life, and probably quite a bit of discontent from the community that he works and lives in.

I'm grateful that he defended himself and wasn't injured, but it's just not a situation that I'd want to celebrate. It's a tough time for everyone involved.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The clerk will indeed have to live with the knowledge that he took a life, but at least he gave himself the option to LIVE with it! If one doesn't wish to be killed while committing a crime the answer should be obvious. Responsible gun owners are not sitting around waiting for the chance to get into a gun fight but when your choice is taken away and it comes down the a "me or them" situation, I'll AWLAYS vote for them...

Latest posts

Top Bottom