Romney on Gun Control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to worry, Iran is going to try and send some of their ships here. They do not have much of a navy but it is possible.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to worry, Iran is going to try and send some of their ships here. They do not have much of a navy but it is possible.

Ahmadinejad is like old Kim Jong Il of North Korea; he talks a lot of crap just to get a rise out of us. I doubt he’ll ever send any ships into the Atlantic, but he’s sure getting a laugh at us getting all puffed up about it. Much like “wiping Israel off the map”. He’s not going to attack Israel, but rather provoke them into attacking Iran. And so far he’s got them (and unfortunately us) headed in the right direction.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For a quick review of the similarities between the Bush and Obama Administrations, I suggest watching "The Complete History of America (Abridged)". It's a comedy by the Reduced Shakespeare Company, but when they produced the DVD in 2005 they threw in some political jabs at Bush and the Republicans. What's funny is that you hear the exact same stuff being said now about Obama and the Democrats.

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For a quick review of the similarities between the Bush and Obama Administrations, I suggest watching "The Complete History of America (Abridged)". It's a comedy by the Reduced Shakespeare Company, but when they produced the DVD in 2005 they threw in some political jabs at Bush and the Republicans. What's funny is that you hear the exact same stuff being said now about Obama and the Democrats.
Unfortunately you are right.
So much for compassonate conservatisim. I realy thought Bush II would be different than his Dad. In the end same old big eastern establishment republician. I guess the reason I kind of like Perry is because the media doesn't.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I absolutely will not vote for Romney or Perry. I think it's important to let the Republican Party know that if they run yet another faux Republican, they WILL loose! :(

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I absolutely will not vote for Romney or Perry. I think it's important to let the Republican Party know that if they run yet another faux Republican, they WILL loose! :(

A fine and courageous sentiment.

However, one must consider that if acted upon who will lose the most if Obama is reelected? The country, the republicans, the people?

Sometimes practical considerations must take precedence over principle.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately you are right.
So much for compassonate conservatisim. I realy thought Bush II would be different than his Dad. In the end same old big eastern establishment republician. I guess the reason I kind of like Perry is because the media doesn't.

The media loved Perry, up to the point they figured out that people were starting to sour on him and weren’t buying into the hype, then they jumped ship. The current candidate du jour is Cain. We’ll see how long it takes for them to unload him; I’m guessing just long enough to pull more votes from the others, then they’ll turn on him and again lead those stragglers from the GOP flock to Romney. Before I was sure Perry was a shoe in. Hopefully that ship has sailed.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A fine and courageous sentiment.

However, one must consider that if acted upon who will lose the most if Obama is reelected? The country, the republicans, the people?

Sometimes practical considerations must take precedence over principle.

I completely disagree. I'd rather watch it all collapse than watch another pretend conservative grind this country to dust. I'm done with voting for the lesser of two evils. That's the only way we're going to teach the Republican party to stop their stupidity. I expect better from my party and it's way past time they learned their lesson!

Latest posts

Top Bottom