Romney on Gun Control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm voting for Dr. Paul when it comes time for the primary. Means I'll have to register as a... <gag> Repugnantkin <barf>...

Since he won't get the nomination I'll have at least voted my conscience and principles. Definitely won't for any of the other Repiglicans because of who they support... and it ain't the US.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only because Paul does not have the guts to run as a Libertarian. Oh wait, he tried that and failed miserably so now he hides behind the Republicans hoping he can con enough people into voting for him.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only because Paul does not have the guts to run as a Libertarian. Oh wait, he tried that and failed miserably so now he hides behind the Republicans hoping he can con enough people into voting for him.

Why should he run as a Libertarian in the first place? He's a Republican Senator, so he doesn't have the guts to run this time under the same party affiliation he's been under for years? He failed as a Libertarian, one of many reasons is that morons won't break from their established parties; "a third party will never win" mindset. His following is slowly growing once people realize that he refers to the constitution with many of his stands on issues, and that document is what is supposed to guide our elected officials. Not the other RINOs. A third party may never win - but neither will the American people if they just blindly keep voting for one head of the two headed monster.

Dutch I'm with you: I'm a registered Republican, but I only keep that status so I can vote in the primaries. And I too know who they support.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Why should he run as a Libertarian in the first place? He's a Republican Senator, so he doesn't have the guts to run this time under the same party affiliation he's been under for years? He failed as a Libertarian, one of many reasons is that morons won't break from their established parties; "a third party will never win" mindset. His following is slowly growing once people realize that he refers to the constitution with many of his stands on issues, and that document is what is supposed to guide our elected officials. Not the other RINOs. A third party may never win - but neither will the American people if they just blindly keep voting for one head of the two headed monster.

Dutch I'm with you: I'm a registered Republican, but I only keep that status so I can vote in the primaries. And I too know who they support.

The primaries are still a few months away so I may just say fuggit, sit back with a cold one and watch it all go to hell in a handbasket as the parasites continue to bleed the US for their gain as they've done for centuries. And laugh at Repiglacats as they vote for some yahoo who is fighting "over there to preserve freedom here" bullsh*t. American troops and innocent civilians will continue to die and bleed, ... and the remnants of freedom we have "here" will be lost forever. And for what? The same thing that history has repeated constantly... that a few can amass power over the many.

I thank my Creator every day that I will not be leaving children and grandchildren behind.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I completely disagree. I'd rather watch it all collapse than watch another pretend conservative grind this country to dust. I'm done with voting for the lesser of two evils. That's the only way we're going to teach the Republican party to stop their stupidity. I expect better from my party and it's way past time they learned their lesson!

Get out of my head. All I would add is that it's time that not just the Republican party learn the lesson but it's time for the entire country to learn it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom