Romney on Gun Control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
And the systematic destruction of your access to the courts all in the name of "tort reform".

Too-easy access to the courts is a big problem as well, as is the inefficiency and inherent flaw of trial-by-jury from the public and not 'peers'. How happy I will be when I can lay this job down and tell every whiner and maggot drug-seeker in this country to find another source for their crap. I'll take a hike and flip the bird on my way out, never looking back.

I also agree Obama will win again in 2012, unfortunately. But as above, I haven't seen anyone who I'd consider a GOOD candidate in the race today.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just remember - I said sometimes - not always.

"Sometimes" is a dangerous word. It makes the statement much easier to turn against you, since it can be used to infer that that particular statement reflects your position on future issues, and you're left to defend yourself against your statement that is only applicable "sometimes" subjectively in your mind.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Duly noted.

Practical considerations shall take precedence over principle when YOU think it should.

Carrying on.

Michael Brown

As I've said before: We don't live in a digital universe. Lots of shades of grey between black and white. Human beings must be flexible and adjust to a dynamic environment or they tend to break if they cannot adjust to a situation that requires flexibility.

Sometimes, in this case, is synonomous with flexibility.

A blade of grass will survive a wind storm while the mighty but inflexible oak will break.

Latest posts

Top Bottom