Romney speaks to his 1% pals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Bwahahahahaha

Oh, and for those who are wondering where I find such blasphemy... Read Acts 4:32 through 5:11.

WOW, talk about manipulating scripture!!! He SPECIFICALLY says it was his money and he could do whatever he wants with it, but instead he LIED, that was what the punishment was for, God is not a fan of people that lie make themselves look good... i even posted the scripture from the passage you referenced

3 Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? 4 Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God.”

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
O.K. Never let it be said that old ignernt idnt cowby enough to issue a mia culpa. According to Wikipedia, the cancelation of "Leave It to Beaver" wasn't a traumatic experience for Mitt, It was more like a "formative" experience. Sources say he hadnt never got over it. Make of this what you will.

Somehow, this all makes sense to me. Leave it to Beaver was certainly an American dream. Carry on Brother!

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW, talk about manipulating scripture!!! He SPECIFICALLY says it was his money and he could do whatever he wants with it, but instead he LIED, that was what the punishment was for, God is not a fan of people that lie make themselves look good... i even posted the scripture from the passage you referenced

3 Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? 4 Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God.”

Not sure, but I suspect that may have been sarcasm....but, maybe not.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sooooo, how come all these politicians missed out on being Old Testamented, or even New Testamented?

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll bet Romney won't accuse the Obama campaign of seeking to divide America again anytime soon. :laugh6:

Nuff said!

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_obamadivison_zps250253d1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom