Ron Paul for President

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would not vote for him. If he was the Republican candidate I would vote against Obama, but with the current field that applies to most of them.

Seriously despite being able to snow his supporters almost as well as Obama has his, RP is just another lying politician. No better then Romney, Newt, or Obama.

perfor8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would not vote for him. If he was the Republican candidate I would vote against Obama, but with the current field that applies to most of them.

Seriously despite being able to snow his supporters almost as well as Obama has his, RP is just another lying politician. No better then Romney, Newt, or Obama.

How has he snowed his supporters?

About what has he lied?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How has he snowed his supporters?

About what has he lied?

He snowed them into believing he is not just another lying politician that will do anything to get elected. As for lying, lets see, against pork but brings it home every chance he gets while claiming he never voted for it, lied about not being racist, etc, etc, etc.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

At least he hasn't supported an "Assault Weapon" ban.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul90.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom