S&w m&p9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once open carry is in full force you will be able to carry concealed a little more comfortably and perhaps get some different types of holsters than what you have been using.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
M&P's are a whole world of awesomness over the glocks imo.
Ergonomics, trigger, sights, even the looks are better with the MP

You know you're welcome to shoot mine whenever. Just give me a shout.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
M&P's are a whole world of awesomness over the glocks imo.
Ergonomics, trigger, sights, even the looks are better with the MP

You know you're welcome to shoot mine whenever. Just give me a shout.

I may take you up on that. You've had some work done to yours haven't you?

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's a pro model. I put in the apex ultimate striker block and polished the internals, but thats it. It's just a smoother factory trigger really. Other than that it has a 15lb recoil spring and a SSS limited magwell.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got the 9c and love it. Totally box stock. I would like to add the Apex parts but they are awful proud of them for what they are. Maybe one day but for now other purchases come first and I am shooting it at least decently well with the factory trigger.

I am looking to pick up the 9 Pro for competiton shooting and HD duty and using the 9c for strictly carry as right now its filling all roles.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My M&P 9L came with a deplorable trigger. It was very gritty, even after a few hundred rounds. The Apex kit (I think it ran around $60) made the whole world of difference. I, unlike many, didn't notice much wrong with the factory reset but the general trigger pull altogether was vastly improved. It erased the gritty clunky feel it came with.

For comparison, I recently acquired my first glock and the quality of it's factory trigger was leaps and bounds above what the M&P had when I got it. Keep in mind that it was an early model and I've heard they improved them a bit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom