S&w m&p9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmoney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot glocks for several years @ 2-3k rounds a month. I got a VTAC 9mm in april and liked it, then put in an APEX FSS kit in last month. I will never return to glock now, and most of them are sold at this point. In fact I am about to go buy a second M&P and the compact version. The grip ergos, natural pointing, and rock solid reliability have won me over. The FSS kit took the pistol to an entirely different level, and it is now perfect as far as I'm concerned.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I decided to get one and went to the Academy in Norman to get one. After being treated like #### and given the run around about filling out the 4473 cause I don't have a middle name, just an initial, I told them where they could put it and walked out.

Now if I decide to move ahead and get one, it'll either be from another member on here or maybe the gun show.

murphy j

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I decided to get one and went to the Academy in Norman to get one. After being treated like #### and given the run around about filling out the 4473 cause I don't have a middle name, just an initial, I told them where they could put it and walked out.

Now if I decide to move ahead and get one, it'll either be from another member on here or maybe the gun show.

Sorry to hear that. I purchased an M&P9 at the last Wannenmachers, but wasn't afforded an opportunity to shoot it until about a month ago. I'm a 1911 shooter first and everything else second, now having said that I don't currently own any 1911s lol. I had made the switch to a Glock 19(great pistol), but after 1500 ish rounds I wasn't where I wanted to be. I decided to try something different, so I got the M&P and the ergos/manual of arms were so 1911 esque that it felt like a natural fit. I'm happy with the way I shot with it and look forward to more shooting with it. This whole Glock vs M&P vs 1911 trigger debate is more a training issue than anything else. There's a 1911 trigger then theres everything else. Some good, some bad and some you need to train with. Get your M&P and get out there and train.

Latest posts

Top Bottom