SCAR 16S anyone else have one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any other forum members have the SCAR 16S it's a really well Designed and Engineered rifle, and really shoots well also compaired to cleaning an AR it's a snap.
FN web page.
https://fnamerica.com/products/fn-scar-series/fn-scar-16s-mulitcam/
FN SCAR 16S 5.56 Rifle (1).JPG
FN SCAR 16S 5.56 Rifle (2).JPG

Last edited:

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I assumed they would drop in price as they replaced(?) the M4 and I could get one, but that never happened so it never hit my price point.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I assumed they would drop in price as they replaced(?) the M4 and I could get one, but that never happened so it never hit my price point.
I just happened to be in my local gun store this was 10/2011 he had just bought a SCAR 16s from a man who needed cash quickly to pay his Attorney about his DUI coming trial, the SCAR he was selling he had he had just bought and only fired it once around two 30 RD Mags it was like brand new.

Am sure my sealer stealer stole it he said i just bought this rifle i am asking $1,900 anyone want it today?
This other man said i am off to my ATM and quickly left, i pulled out my credit card and took it home.

Last time i looked maybe five years ago if you could find one they were around $2,400.
Today that would be a really good price.

Last edited:

HK ED

New to the site!
Reaction score
I have had a FN SCAR 16S & 17S for some time now, but I got them at good deals, and I’m very happy to have them.. They’re very accurate and dependable rifles, but like everything else these days. They’re way overpriced for what they are, but I do enjoy them a lot.. A good quality AR variant will do just as well In my opinion, but if you’re hunting for something different, the SCAR’s are hard to beat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom