Screen name origins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I’ll be honest. There used to be a member named YukonGlocker and I thought it was a cool name so I decided instead of taking the name of a town I’d just claim the whole entire Panhandle since I was 1 of 3 or 4 members that were up here at the time.

Now I think there’s just 2 of us up here. If there’s more then I don’t know them or they don’t post on here.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine is kinda simple to me and a reminder of my luck. No matter how much time, effort or money I put into planting, fertilizing or harvesting a crop the only thing I can successfully grow is Shinnery Oak without absolutely any effort. So I started referring to myself as a Shinneryfarmer. I just haven't figured out how to make a profit from it but if I ever do I 'll be a millionaire.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll be honest. There used to be a member named YukonGlocker and I thought it was a cool name so I decided instead of taking the name of a town I’d just claim the whole entire Panhandle since I was 1 of 3 or 4 members that were up here at the time.

Now I think there’s just 2 of us up here. If there’s more then I don’t know them or they don’t post on here.
Doesn’t that make like 1/4 the panhandle’s population osa members?

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

Yukon is a good guy. We skirmished here a bit during his liberal conversion at UT but I tend to do that with some fine members.

Latest posts

Top Bottom