Screw Bartertown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW @druryj, I have 500 rounds of CCI Mini Mags in original, unopened packaging available. I would trade them for two 325 bricks of Federal Auto Match if you have any on hand. The CCI packaging is the orange plastic case with silver and blue labels rather than the current clear plastic with navy blue label packaging if that makes any difference to you.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No problem Joel...I'll give you a heads up next time that I see any in stock there. I should have bought a few more bricks of auto match while they had some on hand. My 617 seems to like 'em.

I live like a mile away from the Yukon Academy. I'll keep my eyes open for Automatch as well. I've seen it pretty often down at Big Boys as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I live like a mile away from the Yukon Academy. I'll keep my eyes open for Automatch as well. I've seen it pretty often down at Big Boys as well. And yeah, I just noticed the trade offer above on the CCI for Automatch. Let me go check the stash and if I have two unopened boxes, I'll shoot you a PM and we'll make the trade. Thanks.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
are you sure you are the best example of a member to make this statement?

Rather than address your question in a public manner, I'll send you a PM. That might be a more appropriate way to discover why you decided to call me out in public when I have no idea what your beef is.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rather than address your question in a public manner, I'll send you a PM. That might be a more appropriate way to discover why you decided to call me out in public when I have no idea what your beef is.

No need to PM me, and I do not have a beef with you. I just find it a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Also, you know why I see it that way.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No need to PM me, and I do not have a beef with you. I just find it a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Also, you know why I see it that way.

Whatever. I did send you a PM. Perhaps you could explain rather than be secretive?

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whatever. I did send you a PM. Perhaps you could explain rather than be secretive?

As stated before I have no need to PM you. I do not think you are a bad guy. In the past you will jump on the bandwagon, with other members of this forum attacking anyone that disagrees the select few on this forum. I do not see anything wrong with you wanting to be one of the boys, it is normal. However, when you make those choices you should not act confused when it is pointed out. Just be a man and own it.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As stated before I have no need to PM you. I do not think you are a bad guy. In the past you will jump on the bandwagon, with other members of this forum attacking anyone that disagrees the select few on this forum. I do not see anything wrong with you wanting to be one of the boys, it is normal. However, when you make those choices you should not act confused when it is pointed out. Just be a man and own it.

I'm a man alright, and I'm not "acting" anything. The comments I made that you questioned were sincere. Then you check in, flying low, all accusing me of jumping on some "bandwagon" to attack anyone who disagrees with the "select few?" Seriously? Who is this "select few?" I guess that's one of those secretive groups I spoke of; is it the "in-crowd" maybe? I'm not in with the in-crowd. I really do not know what your problem is, but dude, you are mistaken.

Latest posts

Top Bottom