Seeking advice on a major decision

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanN

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It'll seem like a long road in the beginning, but when you're done, you'll look back and decide it wasn't all that bad. Then...you can also tell your kids - I worked full-time while I went to school in the snow with no shoes uphill both ways...........

cowgirl23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, I feel dumb now. How did I not know this existed. I just looked into it and I could get my bachelor's completely in Ponca from Northwestern. Jeez. I'm still going to keep OSU as an option tho, until I can confirm the situation with the UC.

I think UC is the best way to go. No driving saves gas and mileage on my car, If you can go to class @ night full time job for both of us, Its the best way to go. Thats my Idea and mine matters more than yours since im your wife lol:pms2: Just joking with you.

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As someone who worked full time and went to school full time, I say get a job and go to school.

I took 15 to 21 hours while working full time. It was the only option I had. Being furloughed two times makes you do things you did not realize you could do. It will make you a man and create structure in your life. If you have not really changed since the last time you went, it will straighten you out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom